SPRING GREETINGS!

Spring has official burst into vibrant colors with pink and white dogwoods, hanging wisteria and pink redbud trees! Along with spring, I have a new title for my next book in the new series Virtues and Vices of the Old West. Book one is entitled The Trouble with Patience. It's a story of based around a vigilante sheriff in 1866 in Montana and a gentle, virtuous woman who's given up on love. The two have totally opposite views on most things in general, causing miscommunications and sparks to fly from the very first moment they meet.

The Trouble with Patience will be available in January 2015. I can hardly wait to see what beautiful cover my publisher will come up with. I've already started writing book two and that's the fun part for me.

No Place for a Lady is free on Kindle now if you don't already have my first book and continues to receive wonderful reviews. Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/kkva4ep.

 


Enjoy your spring and all it's glorious colors as Easter nears and be blessed in His Resurrection.

Maggie